Followers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Minecraft

I recently tried  a fun little game called Minecraft. Minecraft is a sandbox building video game which allows you to build anything out of blocks in a 3D world. Here is the result of a quick gameplay:

This cute little fella is a snail from another game called Maplestory. A harmless monster than anyone could beat. The backside of the wall in the picture has stairs because I had to climb up to fix errors and add more blocks. I was lucky to discover I had just enough room to fit my picture in the Minecraft world. There were only about 4 blocks to go until i reached the limit of the sky. I will add a link to the save game file HERE as soon as I have uploaded it.

You can play Minecraft classic for FREE.

4 comments:

  1. I love this post because it is very very interesting.Thanks you very much for shearing this article

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to take a great deal from this post then you
    have to apply these techniques to your won website.



    Here is my webpage; http://dailypromotion.biz/index.php?p=blogs/viewstory/23457

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel this is one of the such a lot significant
    information for me. And i am glad reading your article.
    But want to statement on few common things, The web site style is perfect,
    the articles is in point of fact excellent : D.
    Just right job, cheers

    Here is my site - commentary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article. I'm dealing with a few of these issues as well..

    My web blog - Ironman

    ReplyDelete